I just wanted to let you know that I’ve updated quicklauncher to v2.0.
A brief summary of the changes:
- This version is maya-only, you can still download the previous version from here though.
- There are no dependencies for general use (requires PySide but it’s included with Maya >= 2014).
- The menu behaves like maya tab menu (node editor) but lists commands and user scripts instead of nodes.
- The auto-complete is based on QCompleter instead of me filtering QAction as in previous versions (cleaner, more stable, better).
- Settings are managed through QSettings instead of custom json files.
- There’s a testsuite (92% coverage at the moment), so I will not break everything in each update.
- MIT license.
You can get
quicklauncher from the github repo as
usual. Please be sure to read the readme, I did my best to explain everything you need to know
before use it or contribute to the project.
Hope you like it,